If you want to give a piece of advice with your reviews about the food delivered to you, then here is the procedure involved in it.
Be clear about the requirements and the rules laid by the company to take part in the McDVoice Survey. Make sure that you have the bill receipt not older than 30 days which was given by McDonald’s nearest branch for the food ordered by you.
How to take part in the McDVoice Customer Survey?
- Get started to the survey using a PC or Laptop or mobile device having an active internet connection.
- Navigate to any web browser on your device and submit the official website link in the address bar.
- www.mcdvoice.com is the official link where you need to start your survey.
- Once the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey page displayed on your device, you need to fill all the required information asked over there.
- It shows that the company value your feedback and appreciate for taking time to participate in the survey.
- Then take your bill receipt and check out the 26 digits survey code printed at the middle of it.
- After entering the code in the blocks available, tap on the start button.
- If you find the 26 digits code missing on your bill, you can enter the other details and take part in the McD Voice survey.
- You can see the option showing, “If you don’t have the 26-digit survey code, click here”.
- Now you have to enter the Store number, KS, Date of Visit, Time of Visit, Order number, and the Amount spent.
- You can find all the details on the bill receipt and enter the exact values to overwhelm the errors.
- If you are done with adding these details, just click on the start button.
- Check out the questions listed in the survey form and do answer all of them with your answers.
- Once you are done with the survey, you will be asked to enter the personal details to claim the prizes.
- Do enter your email ID and address so that you can easily get the prizes at your next visit.
- Do not forget to check out Goodervideo Software.
Please, do participate in the McD Voice survey only if you are interested to give your valuable feedback. If any staff or McD executive forces to be a part of the survey, deny it without any hesitation(if you are not willing to take part).