Showbox For iPad: Spending free time watching movies and TV shows are quite common these days. There are several apps and websites that offer entertainment in quite a different ways. But selecting the one that meets your needs and expectations is like finding a needle in hay these days. So, to ease this process, we have compiled the details of an app for iOS users. It is Showbox app.
Showbox install on iOS is a popular app where you can watch TV shows and movies for free. The good news is that the app is available for iOS users recently. Want to install this app on iOS? Then read this full article on how to install Showbox on iPad till the end.
Showbox For iPad Air/Mini | Install Showbox On iPad
Showbox app had stirred a controversy as it had violated copyrights in many countries. Also, it became quite famous for proving free entertainment service, where Netflix, Hulu, amazon fire charge you to access their services. Subsequently, Showbox became analogous to Netflix except the fact that Showbox app offers content for free.
There are many speculations that installing Showbox for iOS will require the iPad to jailbreak so you can install the app from Cydia Store. But, the installation procedure mentioned below will help you to install Showbox app without any Jail breaking.
For this process, you’ll be requiring a PC and a lightning cable to your iPad.
- Using a PC, open the browser and head over to the given official website of Showbox. Scroll down until you see iOS beta. Select it and click download
- Install the Showbox installer on your PC. Don’t worry if you have synced your device with PC. It’ll still work.
- Before you open installer for iOS app, make sure that iTunes on your PC is upgraded to latest version and the iPad has granted permission to PC to access your device. Taking these precautionary measures will ensure safe and clean installation without any errors.
- Open the iOS installer and connect your device to the PC. When prompted, unlock your iPad and if asked to trust this computer click trust. It is a security feature of iOS.
- The installer will prompt you to turn on airplane mode. Then the installation procedure will start. It may range from seconds to few minutes. Don’t do anything to your iPad during installation.
- After a few minutes, Showbox for iPad is available to use. Turn off the airplane mode and connect it to cellular or wifi to access data.
Attention: Although Showbox is illegal to use, it’s better to check your country laws before using the Showbox movies app. If your country laws don’t comply, then using it anonymously will reduce your risk of being spotted by local authorities on using the app. To do so, a VPN usage is highly recommended.
What’s new in Showbox for iPad?
- The latest version supports chrome cast feature where you can project the content on big screen devices or projectors.
- Inbuilt search for subtitles where you need to type-in the movie/TV show name. Showbox for iOS immediately downloads and synchronizes subtitles with much ease.
- Newly improved user interface is easy to use and navigate.
- Many under the hood tweak that improved app performance.
Note: When you open the app for the first time, a popup shows asking whether to trust this developer that had created this app. And tap trust. If the app hangs, double press the home screen and swipe the app upside. Try reopening for next time. After reading the app reviews on the iPad forum, many had reported this issue. But repeating the above procedure, Showbox for the iPad app will open with ease.