In recent times, Showbox has come up with many updates to fix all sorts of problems. Yes, they solved many problems associated with it. But now, Internet service Providers (ISPs) are not accepting streaming of movies from the free apps like Showbox. This is happening with only who are accessing the Internet from ISPs. Few people have received emails to stop streaming from them.
If you’ve also experienced this, here a solution. Developers created Showbox Lite app to stop getting these e-mails. You can get this latest Lite Showbox Android version by downloading Showbox Lite apk 1.3. Here I’ve provided it.
In this version of the app, you won’t get any pop-up Ads and also “Stream” option is not included. You can just watch them on your device. A person on Reddit initially developed the app.
Showbox Lite APK from Reddit – Downloading Procedure
Find the links on that webpage; you’ll see three links to get the file. They are Mediafire, Sync and Dropbox. Here is how to install the app.
- First and foremost, uninstall the previously installed version.
- Now, make sure you still enable the option Unknown Sources in Security settings.
- Tap on the apk file now.
- It’ll complete the installation in few seconds.
That’s a pretty familiar procedure what you’ve followed for the normal app. Here are some key changes you can notice in this variant.
- Lite’s file size is half the full version.
- An addition of “Music” field. You can “Search” for any music, create “Playlists”, see “Download Queue” of your downloads.
- Removal of “Torrent” option. You’ll no longer have links of Torrent. So that you won’t get any warning e-mails from your ISP.
- Lite will be faster in response than a full variant.
- No Ads. Wait! Is it possible on a free app? No advertisements? Yes, it is true. You won’t get any of them before or while watching a video.
That’s all folks! Hope you got this latest updated Showbox Lite apk without any concerns. Feel free to bring your queries to us in comments and share my article.